I am very excited to say that I have been nominated for a Liebster Award!
My wonderful nominator, Shantel, over at http://thecrazycannons.blogspot.ca, has a great blog filled posts about her family, photos and her new Friday Funnies! She always has a smile on her face and you can feel that optimistic nature with each post she writes! I am so incredibly grateful to her kind words and recognition of my site. Make sure you check her out!
If you are not familiar with the Liebster Award it is given to fairly new blogs with 200 or less followers. This is a way of giving recognition to bloggers for a job well done. It brings undiscovered blogs to the light and helps them gain exposure to attract more followers. If you receive a Liebster the person giving it to you is basically saying, “Hey, YOU ROCK!”
Being nominated for a Liebster comes with a few guidelines…
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- You must link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs you thing deserve some recognition. Remember they have to have 200 followers or less when presented with a Liebster!
- Make sure you let the bloggers you nominated know they have a Liebster! Leave a comment on their blog, DM on twitter, Facebook post–however you normally get in contact with them!
Here are my five nominations and who I think deserves a Liebster Award of their own! They are in no particular order. These are all blogs I feel deserve your time and attention and I enjoy reading regularly. Please follow them and show your support.
- Lori at Our Crazy Life – A beautifully honest blog about one women’s journey of trying to get pregnant and now following the progress of her little bundle!
- Heather at Keeping Up With The Giffords – A fun packed blog with book reviews, giveaways and a serious Pinterest addiction…which I can’t judge at all
- Andie at Inspiration strikes. In the kneecaps. – A personal friend of mine who is honestly one of the funniest people I have ever known. Though she can be serious from time to time, she will also make you laugh you ass off.
- Ellie at Musing Momma – An adorable blog that looks at motherhood, marriage and everything in between. She shares stories of her 2 boys (brave women!) and life in general. Always a good read and a design that is very easy on the eyes
- Confessions of a Thrift Store Mom – One of the first blogs I ever linked in my Google Reader when I got started. A girl after my own heart, this mama understands the meaning of reusing, pre-loved and knows just how great a mom swap can be!
Ideally I would be able to list the dozens of amazing moms and bloggers I have met in the wonderful world of blogging!
Happy blogging everyone!